Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Springing into Summmmmmmer

I need to be a better blogger.

Life in the Valverde house is insanely busy as usual.
We work for the weekends,
and are rarely still...

But with the warmer weather moving into Louisiana
(I know I know... when did it leave, right?)
I have managed to sneak in a few hours of sunning the past few weekends.
I LOVE to lounge in the sunshine and read,
so my Spring thus far has been filled with these books
(so obsessed... do not get me started...)
My lounge chair,
And my laying out MUST HAVES...
SPF 15 Gel
followed by...
After Sun Moisturizer
Hampton Sun has become my go to each summer.
Their sunscreen comes in SPF 15 and 30,
and are perfect for afternoons at the pool or beach.
The After Sun is my WEAKNESS.
I could use it all year.
The smell is FABULOUS,
and leaves your skin feeling AMAZING.
Let's be honest,
Southern girls LOVE having a great tan...
but skin cancer is nooooooo one's friend.
Hampton Sun offers the PERFECT combo of products,
 giving you fabulous color
 all while taking FANTASTIC care of your gorgeous skin.

Let me know your go to summer products,
and your poolside book recommendations!

Happy Spring!!!

No comments: