Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Wishes Come True

About a month ago Lisa made this very special birthday wish....
.... and I made one too....
Juuuuuust in case the birthday fairies were feeling extra generous that day...

Well, today was the biiiiiiig day that we were to find out just how sweet those little fairies were to us, anddddddddddd....
WE. HIT. THE. BABY. JAAAAAAACKPOT!!!

Come September, Owen will have a new baby SISTER....
and the rest of the Valverde/Maestri clan will have a new little baby angel to love on
Don't get me wrong, I would have been excited about another little boy too...
...but I am OVER THE MOON about this new little girl.
I am allllllllllllll girl myself and I just love love love all things pink and ruffled and tied up in bows...
I'll be honest, I totally screamed and freaked out when they told me....
It made my day!!!
So congratulations Lisa, Wesley, and Owen!!!
I am so pumped and excited for you and we can't wait to meet our baby girl!!!
(yes.... I said OUR... I made the wish... I cheered sooooo very hard for this girl... IIIIIIIII am claiming her too...)
Happy Tuesday y'all...
Hope you're having a fabulous week!!!

No comments: