Friday, June 24, 2011

One More Night of Teenage Bliss...

Tonight,
my favorite little Hotty Toddy and I
are having ourselves a little girl's night,
90's style,
with these guys...
You are either judging or jealous right now...
and I am going to go out on a limb and guess
JEAAAAAAAALOUS!!!
You should be.
The fact that 2 such fabulous objects of our affection
 decided to come together
and give us one more night of teenage bliss
is ABSOLUTELY
and POSITIVELY
aaaaaaaaamazing.
 
Have a fabulous weekend everyone!!!

1 comment:

choose to be happy blog said...

Um yes I am JEALOUS!
NKOTB/BSB were here on Wednesday in Atlanta! I wish I had tickets. My co-workers wife went. Shes 9 months pregnant. Her due date was 6/20…. And on 6/22, still no baby yet, she went to the concert and the next dayyyy (yesterday) she went into labor!

Haha have so much fun!!!