Friday, June 10, 2011

Tooth Fairies and Puppy Dogs

 I have known today was coming for quiiiiiiite some time now...
and I have pushed it off for as long as possible.
But here we are...
and today,
my precious precious puppy girl,
that is like my child,
whom I am way way way too obsessed with
is having her teeth cleaned.
Yiiiiikes and sad day.
They have to put her to sleep...
and they may have to pull some of her teeth
which all wayyyyyy makes me nervous.
Because, again.... I am way too obsessed with my dog.

I will be honest,
I did SO much better dropping her off this morning
then I thought I would.
In fact, I did FABULOUS...
 for me.
No tears for this girl.
Don't judge.
I've already admitted my unhealthy obsession with my dog,
who happens to be just. like. me.
in a dog's body.
How could I not be IN looooooove?!?!
(Kody... don't answer that)

So now,
I anxiously await Sherwood South's phone call
keeping my fingers crossed
that this experience is as easy on Annabelle as it can be...
and myself...
she nor I are the calmest kids out there
especially when it comes to each other
we need all of the positive thoughts and energy we can get.

Have a fabulous weekend y'all!

1 comment:

Vicki said...

She is in great hands at Sherwood South,but certainly praying she'll be back in your hands soon!