Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Five and Fabulous...

My sweet little diva darling,
Annabelle,
turns the big FIVE today...
 If you know me...
then you know this little puppy angel
is the LOVE OF MY LIIIIIIIFE
(outside of Kody, of course...)
I love her far more then I should...
I am wayyyyyy more attached then some would consider healthy...
But Annabelle deserves that much love,
because she has given me that much in return...
 and more.
My sweet girl has been through a LOT with me in her five years.
A lot of change...
a lot of growing up...
a lot of finding myself...
a lot of relocations...
new jobs...
new friends...
new love...
new family...
new beginnings...
Annabelle has been there.
every. single. step. of. the. way.
  
She is my absolute heart,
and is the most amazing and perfect little puppy
that could have ever been put in my life.
She will never be able to fully understand
what a special place she holds in our family...
but I pray,
that somehow and someway
she understands our love and thankfulness for her...
We love you so much Annabelle...
and are so happy that you are OURS!!!
(no matter how much your mean daddy threatens to sell you...)
Happy Happy Birthday
to the most fabulous and precious
puppy I know!!!

No comments: