Thursday, April 5, 2012

Happies

2 things that make me happy this Thursday...

LOOOOOOOVE. THIS. PRODUCT.
I have used Jergens Natural Glow since college,
and if you can get past the odd scent
(welcome to the world of being tan and skin cancer free)
it's a FANTASTIC product.
But add sunscreen,
and HOLY SMOKES,
LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT.
Whoooooole new level of obsession for me,
and is now 100% one of my
can.not.live.without
products.
And this book...
I am so exciiiiiiiiited.
The author/Special Agent,
Clint Hill,
was on the Today Show this morning
discussing his book and time with Jackie O.
Oooooooh my stars,
it didn't take much
due to my Kennedy obsession,
but I am SOLD.
YOU,
my friends,
are looking at this girls next book purchase.

Happy Thursday,
it's alllllllmost Friday for some of us...
but for most of you this IS your Friday,
which is soooo way more exciting.

And P.S. YAY for baseball season!!!
There is something about a game being on in my house,
even only as background noise,
that makes life feel so normal.
Caaaaaaan't imagine why...
(and to my loves that are cussing me silently
because this means your boyfriends/fiances/husbands
are gone until September/October...
I love y'all,
you are such special women)

XOXO

1 comment:

choose to be happy blog said...

yay! i am looking for a new book to start reading! and oooo baseball season. such a love/hate relationship i have with it :) miss yall!